Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="comic sans ms, jester, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Darth Fett:
    You think that's bad, Jadian, I have the 'rare' first appearance of Witchblade in the (gawdawful, vomit inducing) Cyblade/Shi special. You can't give that damn book away.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh, try heading over to the Top Cow site and asking for bids on it in the Collector's Corner forum. Bet you'd be surprised at how much some might be willing to pay for it.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="comic sans ms, jester, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Chaos Butterfly said:
    Slightly off topic I know, but what other Buffy TPBs are good, I've always been put off by the art I see in the Buffy magazine stories so have never picked one up. Only now with The Darkness MIA and Witchblade suffering form just being lame, I feel the need to read other comics. Hope the art for new Willow and Tara is good.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fray. I cannot recommend it enough. I'm assuming you're a fan of the shows. Joss Whedon (who created Buffy, sometimes writes and sometimes directs it) scripted Fray. It's the best Buffy book out there, though it's not about Buffy at all. It happens in the same world, far in the future. It's a bout a different slayer. Purty art and great writing. An 8-issue mini-series, it's at #5 currently. You might wanna just wait for the trade.

The Spike & Dru TPB is pretty cool. You may dislike the art if you're not accustomed to stuff in the Mike Mignola vein of style.

The Buffy: Ring of Fire graphic novel is also pretty cool.

That's all I can think of. The regular Buffy comic's art (which you've seen in the UK version of the Buffy Magazine) is sometimes good but usually only average. The stories range from boring to cool. It's a schizophrenic series.

Okay, that's enough off topic talk from me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I own the origional issues #4-#8 of Witchblade, and when I went to a comic store and offered to sell them they just smirked at me.
    Witchblade took a dive, didn't it? I never got into it anyway.

Thankfully, that will never happen with SiP.

------------------
    Don't judge some one until you have walked a mile in their shoes, because then, when you do, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Feminist Rants
    http://www.rainbowrubbercondomsandmore.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12