Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

...have you read through the issues before you lost a bit of the haze that is confusion? wink

I'm a newbie to SiP. Quite a few friends had told me about it, and then just before Christmas one friend and I in particular had talked about it in depth and I decided to give it a try. I got 3 trades for Christmas, then I bought 3 more (had the first 6 to go through at once) and then finally bought the last 4 and the last 2 issues. So, I have them all.

And I must confess...I'm still not quite "sure" on a lot of stuff after one reading (I'm giving my brain time to soak in the info before going to read 'em again). The dream sequences do quite a good job of throwing me off. Is that just me, or is that fairly common? smile

Anyway, I just thought I'd actually pose a question as I introduced myself to everyone so "Hello!" smile

And don't forget the milk with the oreos. biggrin

------------------
    "If the world were a logical place, men would ride side saddle." - Rita Mae Brown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Bianca! Welcome to SiP. I, too, got introduced to the gang through the trades. A friends recomended High School, and the rest is history. It took me close to three readings before I totally got it all, thats what happends to us freaks who joined the club late. SO, give yourself a breather and start again in a couple of weeks.

Props on refering to the Oreos.

a tip: M&Ms are very valuble here.

Lyric054

------------------
    Water under a burning bridge.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, there's the crime plot(not my favorite part) with all its twists and turns and family eek . Then the more recent issues, which threw some of the storyline, as Berke Brethed would say, all higglty-pigglty. #43 was quite unpopular, though it didn't bother me once I finished the issue.

Hey, if you think the everything-so-far SIP is confusing, try Cerebus some time! * rolleyes

*( confusing(at 273 out of 300) and mysogynist, I'm afraid.)

[This message has been edited by Mibbitmaker (edited January 18, 2002).]

Jaxom 27

Isn't that the beauty of this story though? Having to go back and enjoy it over and over again and then seeing something new in it each time...

------------------
    Before allowing drunken friend to cheat on his girl, you must attempt one
    intervention. If he is able to get on his feet, look you in the eye, and deliver
    a "F...OFF!" You are absolved of your of responsibility.