-
June 20th, 2001, 11:58 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hey A/all!
This is my first post to the SIP discussion forum. First, let me say that all y'all who read SIP are incredibly cool. Second, thank you to the Web Masters/Mistresses who have put together and maintained such an IN-DEPTH, WELL-DESIGNED, EASY-TO-USE website. I was originally searching for a way to catagorize my SIPs (I just started collecting the comics, but read the graphic novels a couple of years ago), but WOW!!! I loved the character histories that were available (where's Tambi, sniff, sniff?) and the Episode Guide was displayed and organized beautifully. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your hard work!
Sincerely,
Bri - who would love to be Tambi's B*tch.
-
June 22nd, 2001, 07:19 AM
#2
Inactive Member
TG - You are not the first to ask for a Tambi bio. (sigh) Tambi, where art thou?
By the by, can I be her b*tch too? Sure, I'm a guy, but this is a very openminded forum. If we stretch the standard definition of the word 'b*tch'...
-
June 23rd, 2001, 01:25 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
LOL, both of you scare me and I was president of her fan club! 
Welcome to the board TG!
-
June 23rd, 2001, 02:51 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Isn't that a word used by pimps? I'd guess you have an equal chance of being it, since we don't have a clue about her gender orientation. But David in "Princess Warrior" probably had the best insight into her personality.
-
June 27th, 2001, 07:02 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Thanks for the welcome Nonesuch, As Is and Thrasymachos (btw, I'm originally from Tinley Park IL, south of Chitown - is Glen Ellyn anywhere near there?). Cheers!
Bri
Tambi's Girl
-
June 28th, 2001, 01:41 AM
#6
Inactive Member
No, TambisGirl, Glen Ellyn is west of Chicago, about a hour's drive from the Rosemont Convention Center (Wizard World).
Frankly, Tambi scares the spit out of me.
The last person who thought she was interested in a little one-on-one was Wayne Digman. Despite her statement about understanding affairs of the heart, I can't see her letting anyone get closer. But I agree, she deserves a spot on the Characters page, more than Margie McCoy, and at least as much as Chuck Janson. I am willing to bet that we haven't seen the last of her.
-
June 28th, 2001, 02:35 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Nah, I think you just have to know how to approach the poor, misunderstood lady *chokes while trying to say this with a straight face* I think Tambi's either (1) been hurt before or (2) thinks she would hurt someone if she were to be more closely involved with them than have her fingers shoved up the unlucky person's nose. Well, okay scratch the whole last half of silly sentence (I mean how much closer could you be to someone, and DUH! I think that whatever if there is something, it would *have* to hurt!), but I think I've gotten the idea across....Maybe
*chuckling*
Bri
TambisGirl
-
June 28th, 2001, 04:16 AM
#8
Inactive Member
-
June 28th, 2001, 05:58 AM
#9
Inactive Member
The only way we've seen the last of Tambi is if she sneaks up behind each of us, one at a time, and picks us off.
I feel all warm and cozy just thinking about it. Don't you?
-
June 28th, 2001, 03:00 PM
#10
Jaxom 27
Guest
Ah...the Chicagoland area...
Anyway...Tambi...we haven't seen the last of Tambi...call it a hunch...
------------------
Ponte facto, Caesar transit.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks