Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I haven't read every response, but I love this development and wish it would go on for more than 2 issues. BTW, the idea of a fan
    fiction site is kinda cool (but still not The
    Real Thing.) Might be worth doing though.

Terry, take me anywhere. I come gladly.
    Was that David I spied onstage..(teen with
    the glasses and long hair)? Um, we all
    know about me and David...
    So glad things aren't wrapping up. 2 more years! Yay! (But stop making things...I
    am spending food money...<smile> )
    As usual, can't wait till the next.
    In 2, Terry.

------------------
    "I am NOT the sidekick!"
    - KATCHOO, the TRUSTY
    SIDEKICK.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Minnasan ochitsuke!

hello, i am happy that everyone is so enflamed and passionate to this unique manga-comic. this just proves to me what a great story teller terry moore is and how you all love his work, (even if the plot leaves you hanging and confused). smile

Moore-san,
    ganbatte! kono manga wa saiko! kakkoii!davidkun wa, nihonjindesuka? majide? uchiniwamagakakitaindesukedo, hazukashi!!!
    you are a good idol Terry Moore san! okini!

thank you again. and have good day!

------------------
    "I Don't Know How to Wake From This Life, Now it is Time to Dream my Eternal Death" - IrisMPowell

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NOW I know what my problem with #43 is. It's overproduced. For the sake of oomph or experimentation, Mr. Moore scanned it for shading. The scan lines are much larger than in the crisp previous issues, which have no computer shading. Worse yet, #43 lost some resolution in the process. The finer lines are faded, and the thick ones are blurry. (On this token, comparison to #33 is most warranted.)

So the latest SIP is overproduced, while TOO is underproduced. Terry, if yer gonna do this, ya gotta draw bigger (remember the solution to the walkout in Bloom County?) And ink the words last. I still love 'em.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i jsut got this issue (sooo late, i spent over a month drooling for it and avoiding this board). i was shocked and i loved it. one of the ebst issues yet, in my opinion. i can't believe people didn;t like it! and it seems like some of you REALLY didn;t like it. i enjoy when terry messes with our heads . . . and this was just so perfect somehow. i loved the happy ending-esque feel of it, even if it's not real. it was nice to see. and isn't ashley cool???? go francie, way to raise a rockin daughter, even if it's just in someone's imagination.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456