Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Please help, I've been reading SIP for about a year now focusing on the TPB's, anyhoo, it turns out I've missed out on a few stories that seem to have not been reprinted for some reason. I'm going to order #33 (I know a lot of people don't like it but I still want to read it) but the one I cannot find in any shops be them online or real world is the Molly & Poo special. Can someone please help me out by either picking one up for me (I'll gladly pay for it and shipping) or letting me know who still has it for sale online? Thanks in advance.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Keep an eye on ebay. You can usually find one or two copies up for auction.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The only one on ebay right now is from Germany. I'd bid on it but I'm afraid that it might be in German and not English. Plus it's waay over priced in opinion. Besides, I'm a fairly impatient guy and I don't know if I can stand the wait. What year was it released?

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

try www.milehighcomics.com. most comic stores actually do have a copy or two, they just dont know it...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I tried Milehigh and had no luck. I think i'm gonna try searching all the comic shops within a 50 mile radius. I've checked both comic shops that are close by and turned up zip (one of them actually only orders SIP if a customer requests it, they don't keep any on the shelf or in the back issue boxes... makes me glad that I don't have my pull list with that shop) But Jacksonville's a very big city, hopefully I'll find it before I have to drive all the way out to the beaches (an hours drive in hellacious traffic). I'll start my quest tomorrow... you know you could save me so much trouble if you'd just reprint it Terry *hint hint*

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Terry's said a number of times that he's not gonna reprint M&P, so yr probably out of luck there. ebay's the best place i've heard of to find it. wait a while, it'll prolly come up for sale somewhere besides Germany (and you won't have to pay the horrendous shipping involved, either).

-g

------------------
    Pray for the dead, but fight like hell for the living.
    -Mother Jones-

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Keep checking ebay. The one thing I have learned is that no matter how rare you think an item may be, wait a couple weeks and you will see a dozen of them on there for half that price. Of course this may only happen when idiots like me pay way to much for the item the first time.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

I'd like to warn you that some people charge way too much for this issue. Can't remember where my girlfriend got her copy (might've been E-bay), but she shelled out $50 Canadian for it ( eek that's insane by the way--in U.S. or Canadian dollars). So, if you can be patient, wait for a good deal.

When we started dating we were discussing SiP and that's how Molly & Poo came up. I told her I found my Molly & Poo at my comic store for $10, she flipped. It was funny.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="comic sans ms, jester, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kris:

When we started dating we were discussing SiP and that's how Molly & Poo came up. I told her I found my Molly & Poo at my comic store for $10, she flipped. It was funny.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    hee hee hee...shame on you,Kris

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

i think even 10 dollars is too much. you should be able to find a copy for cover price, no more. keep looking in the back issue bins of your local stores. seriously. i got two copies from a store that i had never visited for a lil more than 5 bucks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast