Thread: TO MODERATOR: Discussion board options...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hi there...

I am active on the Comicon.com message boards which is also powered by "The Ultimate Bulletin Board" from the Infopop Corporation.
    On the Comicon message board there is this very nifty feature that makes it so that the folder next to a topic that contains a message you haven't read turn RED. It would be great if the SiP forum could also have this feature!

I've been looking through the different preferences, but there doesn't seem to be an option for registered users to choose this feature. Is this something that the moderator could do?

Thanks!
    --Lillian pajkub

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It already does that on mine. Is the computer you're using not doing that? I'm not big on the mechanical aspects of the computer(heck, I haven't even tried cut-and-paste yet, tho I do have instructions on how), so maybe the administrator can be more informative on that. Just thought I'd chime in with the info I have. Hpoe it helps.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Try asking the friendly folks at HostBoard administration...you can access that forum here: http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/for...100&LastLogin=

They are very helpful and often answer questions within hours of being posted.

Webmistress Maida

------------------