Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, Thrasymachos, I'll make amendments. Which Parker Girl goes by another name?

I left out the cat because I always suspected it went like this: One year before I.1, K shows up on F's doorstep. K's breaking up with Chuck at the time. Together, they own a cat, the sort of child-substitute twentysomethings get for practice. Henceforth, K always figures the cat's just out prowling, when it's actually at Chuck's. So, there it is, the cat, in the flesh, in issue III.8.

I should, however, add the Caddyshack gopher, in III.30.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

LMAO!!!
    Nevermind...

------------------
    The maverick heroine of STP land, avenger against those who would kick off with pretty women;
    Hero to some, just another pretty face to others.
    The cutest little lesbian.
    THE Lesbian.

...Without love, we are never more than Strangers In Paradise.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

This is somewhat tongue in cheek, but the Parker Girl who appears in Francine's dream was identified earlier by Darcy in panel 4 on page 16 of III.10. You may remember that Katchoo described Parker Girls had deep undercover capability to infiltrate the target's life. "Then they either strike or control the target. Usually it's an influential public figure, like a senator positioning himself to run for President." As we have seen from Veronica, Sharon, and Katchoo, Parker Girls have extraordinary intelligence and ambition. They easily dominate the weak and dissolute men around them. Sal Tuccanni referred to this same operative in panel 5 on page 7 of III.28, although he misspeaks, saying "running for the New York Senate", when he means "running for U.S. Senator from New York." Sal isn't very well educated.

------------------
    Peregrinator in paradiso.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12