Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I was just flipping through It's a Good Life, and I want to know what made David go do white during his "dream" sequence at Darcy's party. Why isn't he feeling good? This is before he meets Katchoo for the very first time. What was going on with him that got put aside when he saw her?

Also, in Sanctuary, when we see that brief meeting between Tambi and "something Peterson", Peterson says power can change people - "look what happened to Darcy." Further support that there's a story to be told about her. I'm beginning to wonder if the incest was her manipulation or just her clinging to her brother out of insecurity and things going too far. Or maybe she thought she was protecting him ("I took care of you, didn't I?")

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

I would pay good money to know what happened there too.

------------------
    "Beware the fury of a patient man"-John Dryden

"What does it profit God to take the young, rending the cloth of his blessing undone?"-Griffin Silver
    "Nothing is certain but the unforeseen."-fortune cookie.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Y'all remember way back when Kat and Fran used to live on the upstairs of Margie's apartment? When Kat is drunk and pulls Francie down to her telling her she's hearing music? I wanna see what happened then. I want to see Francie lose control of herself and all of the sudden realize what she was doing and hide. See Kat run thru the emotions.
    I want no censorship.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Id wantto know what happened between Brad and Francine.Why after breaking it with Katchoo and choosing the perfect marrige, how did things go so wrong between her and Brad, after he promised he wouldnt be the sonofabitch he told Katchoo he wouldnt be???
    and I want to know what happend with Katchoo and David did they really get married and go to Hanna??and how is Francine and Katchoo going to reconnect all over again after living the lives they didnt want to live in the first place??will they forgive each other after going against what their hearts truly wanted?? thats what I would want to know

take care and keep reading SIP!!!

the witchblade wink

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

ooh!
    neat idea!
    let's see.
    hm.
    i think... i'd like to see kat's dad.
    did she and tambi and bambi grow up together at all? did she ever know them? or was her mom an affair or something? interesting. did kat EVER have a happy childhood? does she have ANY happy pre-francine memories?

i'd also like to see tambi and bambi as kids. i see them in flouncy party dresses. :}

i'd also like to see if the twins dye their hair, or if one of them is brunette and the other blonde. EEEENTARESTING!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

erm? I would like to see a lot of the above but I would realy love to see F&K just catching up, working things out, talking, shouting, screaming, saying nothing all in one issue. No interuptions. Just them. Coz you all know Mr Moore would do it in a way that would be amazing. Most of my favourite times in SIP are the times F&K share. *sigh* .... Ive gone all ooogie. wink

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

I want to see sunsets in Santa Fe... cool

ps and Kat knockin' on the door of F's house after ten years... (her eyes)

Kisses and hugs

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234