Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Okay, I know, for instance, that there are two covers to Volume 3, Issue 16 (Francine/Katchoo and Tambi) and two for Volume 1, Issue 1 (normal and Wizard). Now, according to the Art Gallery, there are four covers to Volume 3, Issue One (Regular, Alternate, Jam and Jim Lee). I have noticed that the Jim Lee cover appears on the back on the the regular issue. Now, here comes the question...

In Volume Three, Issue One, are all the cover variants separate issues? Or are they just printed on the backs of each other?

Me the collector is getting so confoozled by all of this b/c I'm trying to get all of them and it's not going well. *growls*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK, there are actually only 3 comics you need to buy-Version 1, with the girls on the rooftop has the Jim Lee cover as the back cover. The Bathroom cover was an exclusive thru American Entertainment, and the last one, the Jam cover was available in comics stores, but it's exact rarity I have no idea(the store I worked at got all rooftop covers, and 1 Jam. I have heard of stores getting the oppisite, and some thzat got 50/50-must have been a problem at Diamond or the printer)The Jam cover has speech ballons with Francine saying'Oookay, maybe there is a down side to joining Wildstorm'-the other characters are villians from Jim Lee's WildCATS. Oh, there are two more I should warn you about-actually they are variants of variants-a company called Jay Company Comics did special 'museum' editions oft the Jim Lee Cover and the Bathroom cover. They are really just reprints with the covers reprinted on special paper, but they are numbered and of a limited edition of 100. Expect to pay $100 or more for them(each)

Darth

------------------
    If you're really a Goth
    Where were you when we sacked Rome?

Iris

AE exclusive is the bathroom cover.

------------------
    Iris
    ~~~~~~~~~
    I'm hardcore!-Bubbles