Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: STPTown gets hard-boiled (a group story)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Ski: Well shit!! My bag was in there!!!

AsIs: so what???

Ski: SO, that where My I.D. was!!!

Bran: and?

Ski: And it would tell you WHO I am, seeing as how none of you can remember me and thats freaky enough. On top of that I still don't know were everyone else is. I mean yeesh I leave for a month and the place goes to hell!! LITERALLY!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

AsIs turns to Bran, "You do know this guy right?"

Bran responds, "Yeah, I was just yanking his chain. Is your memory returning at all?"

"I remember Dan likes trains... I remember I don't like big explosions, especially when I am in them." AsIs noticed Lulu was unusually quiet and was just staring at the house. "Are you ok, Lulu?" AsIs asked.

"I don't like big explosions either. What the hell is going on!" Lulu responds.

AsIs stared at the fire now raging in the house where they had just been. A whisper escaped her lips, "Red..."

Bran spun around and looked at AsIs.

Lulu's eyes narrowed, "Does this have anything to do with that woman you were with at the bar?"

Ski asked, "What woman?"

AsIs's face brightens, "I remember you now! You like to watch!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lulu's face goes pale.
    Suddenly she recognized Ski too.
    Then she turns bright red.

"Omigod!"

She turns to Brandiflakes and demands:
    "Um- when all this is over... I'm gonna get those pictures back, right?"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

a letter soon arrived for lulu.

When I return, may I have the first dance?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The grey-clad sorceress returned to town the same way she had left, quietly and without fanfare. A quick locator spell led her through all the familiar places where memories still rang with the warmth of life and the scent of oreos and BiPs still lingered in the air. With her familiar at her side, she took her time strolling down the wide empty streets. Walking through the town, she passed the house called Sanctuary and which had so often lived up to it's name. She passed the Firebird's Bar and Grill and couldn't help the involuntary smirk that came with the memory of her bartenders and dj. The crumbling remains of a great Ark rested near the sinister mansion that stories claimed was haunted. But she did not linger in any of these places, the locator spell compelled her onward to the dwelling of an old friend.

Raising her hand, she rapped on the door smartly then opened it and waltzed in as though she'd only stepped out for a moment instead of months, "Hello, everyone. Did you miss me?"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bran looked at Lulu. Boy, was she ever the optimist.

"Sure, Lulu," Bran said. "I'll give you the pictures back when all this is over."

Bran brushed dirt off her clothes. The dry cleaning bill was going to suck. She cleared her throat and thoughts. "I feel like we're back at the beginning here, not knowing where to look next," she said.

"Well, I haven't been to my place yet," Ski said. "I think it's safe."

Asis rubbed her welt. Was she starting to remember a little more? Ski loved beer. Yeah, that was true. He used to help out at Firebird's Bar and Grill, too. Just before he disappeared, in fact. "Ski's place sounds good to me," she said. "Maybe I can get a cold beer to ice down this welt?"

"Heeeey, you remembered something!" Lulu said, smiling, 'Bird and the mint chocolate chip ice cream briefly forgotten.

"Ski's place it is, then," Bran said. She looked at Asis. "Maybe we can get you to remember a few more things. Like what you know about Red."

Asis frowned. "I'm working on that."

The four of them made their way through the debris and climbed into Bran's car. As they drove through the streets, Bran wondered if Crazy and Miral had found any more evidence. She picked up her cell phone and dialed crazy's number...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Buzzing... buzzing... bees, no, answer the door... foggy... PHONE!!! La snapped awake and realized that the phone in her jacket pocket was ringing. I have a cell phone? Where did ths come from? "Hello?" She knew her voice would sound groggy, but in this situation she knew she needed to answer it.

"Who is this? Where's Crazy?"

"I have no idea where he is, nor where I am, but I think I have been kidnapped." La sat up straight and realized she was on a cot, the room was extrememly dark. "Who are you?"

"This is Ms. DiFlakes, who the fuck am I talking to?!"

"Larim..."

The silence on the other end was disheartening. "La, your sister isn't there is she?"

"No, why?"

"Well... Let's just say I have a funny feeling."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

*The group arives at Ski's pad, as they walk in they see the apartment in a sad state. beer bottles on the floor and dvd boxes tossed about and thats not counting the cigarette packs eveywhere*

sorry.....I've been away for some time. But please make yourselfs at home, beers in the fridge as always. if you want food you better call for pizza.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

"Uh, nice pad...uhm, Starsky?" AsIs, while wrinkling her nose at the smell.

"His name is Ski..." Bran reminds her.

"Oh yeah, Ski, sorry dude." AsIs looks around, "Did something die in here? I mean, besides my appetite?"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

oh sorry, *closes bathroom door* that's er..was Sammy the knife. I just never got around to ummm, disposing of him.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789