Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Awwwwww, Whyatt!!! You're cute!!! *pinches your cheeks* You don't look like an actor, you look like my Uncle though... creepy cause that means I will now have incest fantasies... thanks a lot!

I am still trying to lose weight. My final straw came the other day when someone parked too close to my car and I couldn't get in on the driver's side. BUT!! The point really is to say once I get my weight down I will be getting another tat, or two. I have four that I want, so we'll see what happens with that. [img]smile.gif[/img] And my bellybutton repierced, I am thinking about getting two more next to it, make a tripiercing, we'll see. First things first though... the weight. *goes on a liquid diet*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Kelly, what's up? [img]smile.gif[/img] I just read in another thread that you got a son/daughter, I had no frigging clue! Congrats!

Which one is it? Boy or girl? Name? Age? O_o [img]smile.gif[/img]

Talking about piercings, I took out the one in my nipple just a few days ago. I dunno what happened, but it must have gotten a real blow (or my girlfriend) cause something had broken inside and it was all swollen up from bleeding on the inside. Pretty nasty. So I took it out, and now I just have ball(s) of coagulated blood inside (and outside) my nipple. Very nice. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I had a similar thing happen to my arm last year, and I had to operate that one. But now I'm gonna sit this one out and see what happens. It's more fun that way. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A girl, 16 months... Rhiannon is her name. I decided to make babies and not war, you know...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's an excellent idea! Someone really smart must have said that! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

can't you get blood poisoning from that whyatt?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When I say that something broke inside my nipple, I mean the nipple and not the bar. Of course there's always the possibility of blood poisening with these constantly open wounds, but not specifically from this. I took it out and it started to heal already, the coagulation is almost gone. But now my piercing's almost completely healed, so there's no way to put it back without making a new hole, and I already miss it. Far better than risking something more serious though, but still.... I liked my piercing. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Oh well, I still have another one... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got some new tats last year. And I'm getting my ol' tribal dragon covered up with a full Japanese back piece (another dragon with some flowers, I wanted to get that in the first place but I was 19 and not entirely clued in) starting in early february but this awesome guy here in London. People keep telling me he's too expensive (80 Pounds an hour) but he's really good and I already paid a retainer.

If I can find the right person to do it I want to get collarbones (surface piercings). But I know almost all of those reject so I'm not sure if I should be bothered.

bmegl038880

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Those tats are pretty freaky, manga, but I guess that's what you were going for...

80 pounds per hour? I'd almost prefer getting kicked in the face with a golf shoe. Good luck though. And post pictures!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Freaky? What do you mean by that? Because one says death and one makes a claim for delusions of superiority on my part? I think -especially for someone like me-, they are quite hopeful. The overall theme is living in the moment (every beginning has an end, there is no such thing as past or future, the moment is all you've got).

I love my girls and if I twist my arms I can make 'm make out too. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

80 quid an hour I know... But my girls were a 100 euros an hour as well and I'm paying it with my MA loan, so all I need to do is find myself a job after May.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that would be like explaining the meaning of the black eye patch.
    i don't think there is meaning to be explained rev.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast