Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok yeah this is Vampiro... Blah blah blah
    I just wanted to point one thing out before i start posting here again. It wasnt me who said I was dead, I know it sounds dumb but come on when it happened I had known you all for 9 years! come on give me the benefit of the doubt! I wouldnt do that trust me thats the farthest of what I would want to do, Trust me
    Ive been here for 10 years now
    Happy anniversary to me lol
    Love you guys more than you guys could know at this point... :\
    Travis Adams

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

boyo quit with the shit.

its done its happened no one gives a shit.

move on. pick a fucking name and stick with it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Whoa Spaz calm down Buck O Nobody even mentioned you Bro, Now back to more important things... The only reason I chose this name Is Because KillSwitch Was a Military Name I picked up in Iraq... Now that im stationed in the States I just chose a name ive used off and on on other message boards.. So calm down and Your One to fucking talk SpyderHate/Thanos fucking Hypocrite

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Vampiro. I smile every time i see a new post by you. you would always pop up and be like.. hey did everyon miss me im back after so long of doing some shit! We would all scrach our heads and wonder who the hell you were because you werny important enough to rember. Now your back ageain talking shit at spider so not to be rude but if your gonna disrespect anyone around here dont disrespect the guy whos openon actully matters. And i dont want to offend you. i meen lord knows your army buddies in the Cobra Command probably named you killswitch after all those people you kill in your black-op missions over sea's. So please dont be upset with me.. i value my life..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok Predator I have No fucking clue who the hell you are, I mean I know who you are But Please Dont Open your mouth about something You have NO IDEA about, Now I know you think your helping your friend Spyder out but hes a big man get off his dick for one second alright?
    Nobody asked your opinion and maybe some people care about it but I Dont care about your opinion, and as far as The "KillSwitch" name My friends called me that because I like the Band Killswitch Engage I listen to them all the time.. Like I said Dont open your mouth unless you know what you are talking about ok?
    Now As far as My Military record goes little man, Why dont you come to San Diego and Ill show you how much Military Experience I have, lol now I know that your not going to come, and I know your saying "Big man On his Computer" But Hey Im calling your bluff Im In Camp Pendleton and Ill be leaving for Ontario california All week,
    so yeah Are you angry yet? Didnt Think So

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ANNNND By the way hes the one that came on MY post and started Bashing me when I tried to Apoligize for something I didnt do, and as far as nobody knowing who I am man That hurts coming from a man who spent all this time on these boards and still hasnt learned how to spell... [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah i went by a couple other names.. i've used a few...but those were over periods of time..i've always been me. but funny thing is, this isnt the first time you come back apologizing for something you didnt do...and it wont be the last time.. i know you expect to come back and say something an we will all be like oh god were glad your back we missed you blah blah blah...but fce it boyo it wont ever happen.
    because you arent really anyone special enough to remember

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can write a millon things about why I dont care about anything you said. Im just stepping in cause your insulting my friend. and i dont care who started it first or what its about ive got spiders back always have always will. I know hes a grown man and can take care of him self but even grown men should have some one covering there back even if they dont need it. Im a jerk I stick my face in things I have no business, I know and I dont realy care.
    Ps: Im dyslexic thats why I spell bad.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you done?

you get it out of your system?
    hell i read one thread where your doing the same shit an crying like a bitch cause no one wants you or shit..im sure if i went back i could find all of your aliases, but really your mnot worth the time.. see tho its funny how you make a crack about me having no life, an that im here 24/7..well if that was true, then wouldnt you be here 24/7 as well?

now watch you'll go off again after apologizing a billion times, crying like a little bitch, then a month or so later you'll come back in as someone else and go thru it all again.

funny thing about user names...they dont expire.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast