Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i now post alot at

www.abstractbliss.net

stop in an say hell-o. you may or may not have to register, it used to let you post as a guest, dont know now.

Around those people I have always held back. I didnt know why at first, but after thinking about it, I dont think that they are ready to deal with me, or are able to understand me. I may have been luvd here, and prolly hated just as much, but i have always thought that you guys here had in fact understood me. You guys know my story, you knew why i was how i was. I have had some of my lowest, lows, and i have always had you guys to fall back on. There were times when i wanted to end it all, nd you guys understood where i was coming from.

I have grown in front of you guys,

this other board reminded me alot of what this board was like when it was new. I guess im wanting to feel like i belong to something again.

Because right now i dont.

Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Once an ex Spawner, always an ex Spawner. And Spyder, the only place you don't belong is near a metal detector.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by SPYDERLUV:
    i now post alot at

www.abstractbliss.net

stop in an say hell-o. you may or may not have to register, it used to let you post as a guest, dont know now.

Around those people I have always held back. I didnt know why at first, but after thinking about it, I dont think that they are ready to deal with me, or are able to understand me. I may have been luvd here, and prolly hated just as much, but i have always thought that you guys here had in fact understood me. You guys know my story, you knew why i was how i was. I have had some of my lowest, lows, and i have always had you guys to fall back on. There were times when i wanted to end it all, nd you guys understood where i was coming from.

I have grown in front of you guys,

this other board reminded me alot of what this board was like when it was new. I guess im wanting to feel like i belong to something again.

Because right now i dont.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have to stop in & say that you do belong to something dude. Some of those people can & will understand you eventually over time, especially w/ my help. I wish I could go back & see evrything you've written here to see how you've grown up, but I see you fer who you've shown me you are since we met. Boyo I'm here for you ANYTIME. Just let me get rid of these damn parasites first & I'll be all around alot more.

<font color="#99CCCC" size="1">[ June 21, 2005 03:11 PM: Message edited by: Lord Dubious ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol, this board has both loved and hated me boyo. but thru it all this has always been my family here