Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got a trench coat, and new knife, a bike chain necklace, a shroom poster, "the ramones: anthology". and i bought a celtic sword for myself.

what happened with you guys for christmas?
    hope you all had a good one.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We don't really do Christmas like you here, what with presents and all.

I got a bunch of cash from grandparents and parents and I bought a whole bunch of stuff at the Body Shop (enough to last me another year), plus the 4 DVD Box of Twin Peaks the first season (including the pilot) and in the next few days I might buy a pair of shoes I saw on discount plus get my lip pierced. The rest is going into savings for a ticket to the States this summer. I hope.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not that I don't love Global knives (my dad has two) but I thought you hated eating and why would people who hate eating enjoy cooking?

**confused**

Unless you want to cook for me, then you're more then welcome. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Like you said yourself just a thread ago, people change.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

I love to eat, cook, drink the whole caboodle. And yeah, I'll cook for you someday. I'll maybe even teach you to do a finnish apple-pie some day... [img]wink.gif[/img]

My living conditions are changing too, so I hope I'll be able to drop by someday. I have a friend who began a tattoo in Goa by a russian artist who works in Amsterdam over the winter, so now we just gotta go.. =) See what happens..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got a 20 cm Global cooking knife from my parents, I'm very happy with that one...

Tomorrow's new years and I'm going to a masquerade dressed up as Gary Oldman from 'Bram Stoker's Dracula'. Top hat, black hair and all.. =)

"I have crossed oooceans of tiiime to find you..."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*glares at the tv-screen with square-shaped eyes handling a PlayStation 2 controller*

Hah! Beat that! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Too bad we've got only one cheap racing game that gets quite boring after a while [img]frown.gif[/img] The newest games cost $60 over here, thieves!

Mieke, we DO have Christmas here with presents and all, otherwise I wouldn't be $300 lighter now! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] This year we had to buy presents for 18 people!

Oh hey, my boyfriend got the Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring special 4-cd edition DVD, which is really cool! I'd recommended it to all LOTR fans!

~Desir?e