Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

http://www.mirality.com/mirality012.jpg

Is that Tyler's pocket or his fly? Coz he looks mighty content in that pic...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LMAO Funny thing is, Tyler always likes to have one hand down his pants when he's online. Not in his pocket and not even on his dick, just down his pants.

**cowers away and hides in a corner before Tyler comes over, mangles her and leaves her to die in a ditch**

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's his pocket.. yeesh, I'd never draw a pic of any of you guys masturbating... that would be too embarrassing... could you imagine if I got everything right, especially since I've never met any of you face to face

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

"One hand in my pocket, and the other hailing a taxi cab", eh?

I do that a lot too (the hand-in-pants thing), mostly while watching TV though. It's just so warm and cozy in there... =)

Oh, and Miral, you're in the clear. I didn't really think that's what he was doing, but it looked like it could just as well have been.. And you never know.. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

<font color="#99CCCC" size="1">[ October 08, 2002 04:43 AM: Message edited by: Whyatt Thrash ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Whyatt Thrash:
    I didn't really think that's what he was doing, but it looked like it could just as well have been.. And you never know.. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

We know, we know.. Kids these days huh?