-
July 14th, 2002, 12:07 AM
#1
Inactive Member
*hack cough wheeze*
sorry.. hairball...
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAR you silly muffin head where you at?
i'm finally settled in at my bf's place, i emailed you also... so yeah 'n stuff.. sorry to anybody if i have intruded in your space but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
*giggles 'n runs away*
-
July 25th, 2002, 04:16 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Good to hear you doing ok paige. Are you a lot happier where you are now?
Is it cold up there? [img]wink.gif[/img]
I'll try to keep in touch.
-
July 25th, 2002, 11:31 PM
#3
Inactive Member
bear, honey, i've never been happier!!
and no it's not cold up here *LOL*.... yet!!
it's fairly warm, but its rained quite a bit...
and you best be keepin in touch! *laffs*
-
July 26th, 2002, 04:25 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Believe me, I'll try. The way things are going right now, I don't know.
I've been pretty busy.
-
July 26th, 2002, 10:10 AM
#5
Inactive Member
bah i see how it is *sniffles* too busy for paige.... *sits in the corner*
okay but you can at least try, right? *L
catch ya later bebe!!!
-
July 27th, 2002, 04:03 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Paige, I haven't been online in 5 or so days.
I've been lookin for a job.
Do you still have your yahoo?
-
July 29th, 2002, 03:51 PM
#7
Inactive Member
ahhh i see *nods lots* yes i just got back on yahoo yesterday... so yeah.. talk to ya later! *waves*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks