Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So, I was thinking away from text and looking at the theme for the tattoo and why I want it and all. And now I'm thinking of the eternity sign, which -in case you don't know- is like a figure 8 only the lines connect so it's an ongoing figure of 8. M.C. Escher, who happens to be Dutch, designed one I think.

So now I'm thinking two of those eternity signs, one on each inner lower arm. But near the inside of my elbow.

Why two? I'm a libra and I need to be in balance. I can't stand having something just on one side.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

said motivation is: im not going to be using it again, so why not make it look cool..

plus it would be really cool to walk into the c.s.e.agency building downtown and make the metal detector go off [img]smile.gif[/img]

and manga my dear, i know the symbol your talking about, its also an infinity symbol, and that is pretty fucking tight.

as for legos...legos are cool.

exspensive as fuck tho.
    and hard to find as well, i been looking all over for a spider-man lego model thingie....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by SPYDERLUV:
    said motivation is: im not going to be using it again, so why not make it look cool..</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO Very funny.

Whyatt, over here when they teach you to draw an 8 the lines don't go on indefinitely, they miss each other. The only proper version I've found is this one used by the Lemniscaat book publisher of Holland, which is why I also worry that it would be corny. But it does mean a lot to me personally and I do really feel like getting a nice big black inking done.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Manga:
    And now I'm thinking of the eternity sign, which -in case you don't know- is like a figure 8 only the lines connect so it's an ongoing figure of 8.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Err, doesn't all figure eights connect? I've always thought of the infinity-symbol as a figure 8 that's lying down.

Could you post a pic of what you mean?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12