Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thats right! A new topic that dosent have a stupid argument in it! ha ha ha Soo... its october now! What are everyones october plans anythign intresting going on? Ive got a Zombie walk on the 28th. A whole bunch of people are going to dress like zombies and walk formt he grave yard down town threw the mall then to a bar show town time wiht 4 zombie theamed bands! Should be a wicked fun time!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

6 views no replys...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm going to New York and Chicago for two weeks, then I'm coming back to London, adopting my cats brother, work my ass off translating videogames and other assorted fun stuff for money and then I'm going to Sevilla, Spain.

Suck on that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

a new topic? yay!

i don't have any solid plans....kinda want to go to cheyenne. this month or the next.
    i'm just so bored lately.

lol. magna is all like "how do you like those apples?"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

October came and went, And for I just busted my *$$ off. And went Gambling a few times out at the reservation. But that's about it. But in November is my daughter's B-day, I also am going to School to become a EMT. Damn it's alot of freakin work and studying. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey there!

It's december already, gonna be one freaky month. I've come back from Barcelona, was there for one of my best friends' wedding, totally crazy. He married a sweet, mexican girl whose christian name actually means "Sweet" in english, and it was an awesome wedding.

The day after we got home to Sweden (where I'm living since half a year) a friend of mine called me and told me her fiance had hung himself the day before. They had had an argument, she went to take a shower, and when she came out he had hung himself in the kitchen. Totally incredible, no-one understands where that came from, but anyways. So we spent the next few weeks watching over him in the hospital, which was really frigging surreal, until finally he died. Just as well, his brain couldn't make ends of sh!t, and he wouldn't had wanted to live on that way.

I think a month has passed since all that, time has been kindof fuzzy since it all happened. But I'm basically moving on, trying to just be normal and take the crying attacks of my friend when they come. They were supposed to marry this summer and everything. Totally frigging inexplicable.

On another note... This saturday my lovely Chilean woman is turning 30, so I'm gonna throw her an ass-wringing, panty throwing super-cadooper of a hoedown party! I'm doing the whole thing, making food for forty people, they huge cake, decorations, the whole caboodle. she won't know what hit her. [img]smile.gif[/img] Then I'm gonna try to call her friends in Chile over the computer and let them sing her happy birthday over the stereo. She'll probably totally freak out and start crying and be totally devastated, but I still think it'll be good for her...

A chilean friend of hers who's recently moved to London is gonna come live with us over christmas as well. First time she's ever experienced christmas in the winter-time, so we'll mess her up totally with all our heathen traditions. We'll take her to see my family and eat christmas dinner, maybe the "real" santa clause will come over and give out presents, you'll never know! All good fun...

So well, an eventful november, and probably december too. Hopefully ending on a happier note.

Here's to hoping! Cheers, all!
    Jan

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey whyatt!
    it gets longer and longer in between posts for you. but then again it is this board....

i DID go to cheyenne. it was alright, but the weather was dog shit.

now i start classes on january 8th. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

But hey there LHB the Bike ride to and from bars was fuckin' hilarious...LOL How many times did we crash?? [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] ANyway's January is freakin' happy 2007.