Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oik some of you know i was planning on getting my dick tattooed. I was going to get a smiley face tattooed on the tip.
    Awhile back, when i got my 666 done i asked the tattoo artist about it, he said it would be $60. cool.

so i had planned to go this last weekend, but i slept in saturday, didnt feel like going on sunday. so I was going to go on monday...i take a cab into the city...called an made sure they accepted walk ins, asked if my guy was there...sadley he wasnt, an didnt work there anymore....

So i get there, tell them what i want...they talk amongst themselves for a minute. then tell me the guy that would do that wasnt there.....then they tell me there would be a $475. handling fee.

thats right..$475... no the decimal point isnt in the wrong place..they wanted four hundred, and seventy five dollers, just to handle my dick.

I walked away...theres a couple other shops i can check, and if i have to i will go back down to columbus to ge it done.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

there are too many aspects of that story that are stupid to actually get into it, weirdo.

i'm getting my new tattoos in the fall or winter, so i can save money and heal up better plus give my custom buddy more time to work on it since he's a busy ass mofo.

good luck with finding someone to scar your peckerhead for life Spyder my love.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HEH HEH been awhile since i been called a weirdo [img]smile.gif[/img]

what tats you gettin manga my dear?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Old skool stuff, still in the design process but it's going to be a two piece on my inner fore arms (inside elbow to wrist). With probably swallows (one side dead, one side live ones), a knife, a Bettie Page like bondage pin up and perhaps a snake and banner.. Maybe some floral stuff too.

Won't know untill my design guy gets more time to get some work done for me, but I have sent him a general outline if what I'm thinking of.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dont ya just hate it when you get a great tattooist to do all your work and he just up's and retires on ya?

The guy who did all my work did that but luckily he said he's be more than happy to do more dragons on my back when I want them done.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My guy is still in training but he's designs are really good and he's the boyfriend of old friend so he's helping me out cause he needs to make a name and cause we sort of know each other. So no worries there, just not sure if I want to go to the shop where he's in training or go back to the guy who did my other tat. But I've got plenty of time to think about that.