Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Does anyone know if Jhonen is going to make anymore JTHM comics?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

i was reading an interview with him a while ago.......it made me quite hyper as i remember......i don't know why reading would do that......but i digress.....he said that he had a bunch of ideas for johnny but that he wanted to work on some other things first.....which basically means we're gonna have to wait....and wait and wait and wait and wait.....and wait.......and then he'll make some more johnny.....if someone offered to pay him to make a johnny tv series i bet he'd do it.......quick someone who's rich......read this post and be inspired!.......anyways that's what i know.....no really......i'm quite an idiot otherwise....sorry for ditching the forum........but i mean.........aside from liz and jace.....nobody fucking posts anything interesting......i blame myself..........you know........just to make it sound less offensive........and besides.......no one reads my ranting anyways......even my friends whine about them being too long.......well i guess that's all......later

[img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello. I'm new, Obveoulsy!! Yay. I was wondering if You can but nny Comics in canada... Do you know?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well, slave labor's comics are printed in canada, so i don't see why you wouldn't be able to get them there. you should check out local comic shops, and if that fails, http://www.slavelabor.com/ and order them.