The Halloween Horror Film Challenge is back again! with the New Final Five Theme (Click here to read more)

www.halloweenchallenge.com

1) What does the Film Challenge Offer to you?

This year AVID have donated one of their best editing suite's, AVID XPRESS PRO (Click here to read information about The Avid Site)
The showing of the event will be on November 10th 2007 at The Roxy Bar, London (Click here to read more)
The judges will watch all films which are submitted by the 31st October, these films will judged on the following areas: Direction, Acting, Screenplay, Editing, Cinephotography and Sound & Music. The 10 best films will be viewed on the night (Click here to view the Judges involved)
There are prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places being awarded (Click here to read more)
All films will be put online for people to view plus this event is completely FREE!
The 10 best films will be viewed on Propeller TV on a special horror programme.(UK National TV Station)
This event is all about low budget film-making, getting film-makers involved and making the best of the resources you have to hand to make your master piece.
2) Why am I organising this event?

Halloween has always been a special time for me and I love watching and making horror films. I also wanted to see other aspiring filmmakers enjoy this event with me, by making a collection of the best low budget horror short films around.

2) How the Halloween Horror first started and it's history?

Admittly, there are masses of Halloween Horror Film Challenges about, but I first started my own Halloween Film Challenge event in 2004. where I set out to make my own short Halloween film in a week. This challenge grew in 2005 where other filmmakers such as Reach for Dream Productions and Def Monkey Film Productions made shorts for the event. In 2006, the event grow massively when I teamed with Media Killer Film Productions and Film Club to create a very successful event. This year I have teamed up with Tom Richards & Chris Edwards from Darklight Film Productions, the makers of British Low Budget Horror Film "Zombie Diaries" - Mike Bartlett and Kevin Gates, Dean Fisher - Writer/Producer or 10 Minutes, Tanya Andrews - Writer/Director of Innocent Interference, Andy Nicholls - Film reviewer/critic, Miranda Magee - Actress and screenplay writer and Mouse Studios to create a even more aspiring event than before.

3. What do you get out of this event?

The opportunity to network with other film makers who have a immutable passion for filmmaking. It's also a good opportunity to meet new people, who you may work with in the future, such as actors, directors, producers, DOP's, make-up artists etc. The opportunity to win the best video editing suite on the market, have your film screened on national TV. (Subject to Propeller TV's rules and regulations) and have your film screened in front of a live audience at The Roxy Bar - one of the best five cinemas in London - Time Out. As a bonus, all films will be screened online at www.budgetfilmmaker.com. So what are you waiting for? All films must be received by the 31st October at the latest.

To register and become part of The Halloween Horror Film Challenge 2007 (Click here)