Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey, it's CK from b-side again, and I wanted to share a unique approach to film marketing that is currently being powered by our company. Four Eyed Monsters, the epitome of DIY indie film marketing and distribution, is being shown in its entirety for free one week only on YouTube. You can check out all the details here:

http://foureyedmonsters.com/watch/

You'll see that Spout.com is offering to give the filmmakers - Susan Buice and Arin Crumley - $1 for every fan that signs up on their site. More importantly, b-side is the partner that is enabling Susan and Arin to generate substantial returns on the YouTube promotion via sales of DVDs, DRM-free digital downloads and merchandise bundles on www.bside.com.

If fans like the film on YouTube, they can click on the DVDs/Downloads link on the page and purchase. 50% of the profits go to the filmmakers...which will get them out of debt even faster!

So check it out, and think about how this model might apply to one of your projects....the Four Eyed Monsters team will be posting a podcast soon about their distribution experience with b-side...I'll make sure I share that with all of you as well. Thanks!

Junior Hostboard Member ClutchNixon's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: unique indie film marketing

Thanks for the info! Video and animation marketing is quite popular now. I found this creative showreel agency on the internet which helped me to promote my products on social media with an amazing video and animation they made for me. So if you want to make your products more profitable and popular I advise you to contact this agency.
    Last edited by ClutchNixon; May 31st, 2022 at 07:00 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member Ultimer's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: unique indie film marketing

I know that many people also use TikTok to promote their brand and works, and I can tell you that it's actually a great decision because nowadays, this platform is getting quite popular because of the algorithm. I even download some of the videos with Snaptiktok to get a video without watermarks because some of them are actually high-quality, and I managed to find a lot of great video creators that are really talented.