hi everyone... im in the middle of brainstorming for my first major independent film and im desperete for some creative help! my thing is to take a regular, everyday event or activity, film it, and put it to dramatic LOTR, Troy, and Gladiator type music....ya know, to give it a kind of epic feel. i think it would be fun to do and if i get some sweet camera angles, it should work! all i need now are ideas on what the activity should be. ive had football, capture the flag, poker and even something about brain activity (we wont go into that one) but if someone could give me some feeback on theses and any other ideas that you can think of, you just may be helping my future film career! who knows, i might even credit you in my oscar acceptance speech [img]tongue.gif[/img] but yah, please please please help me out here...i have limited time and characters though, so keep it simple if possible...though if you have an amazingly cool idea, no matter the characters or complexity, lemme hear it and i can modify it if necessary...THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE!
<font color="blue">blue</font>