Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi, my studio is currently in production for a Super 8 film. The script is written, and most of the cast is present, first rehearsal will be perhaps next weekend. The film is a murder mystery to resemble early D.W. Griffith films with slight remnance of german expressionists. The film will be approximate 15 mins in length and will be submitted to the Director's View Film Festival in NYC. I already am on the writing team for one other film this year and I helped develop another film from last season as well as being the camera assistent during filming. This'll be the studio's first big prodeuction. I don't really need any education on Super 8 because I've been shooting for about 11 years now. I just need someone who can handle the camera or what have you when I can't for whatever reason. I have a group of musicians that will do the score for the film. After it's screeing in May 2005 I will consider publishing it on DVD. I have the equipment to do so myself and anyone that was involved will get due credit on the screening credits as well as on DVD. If anyone is interested just e-mail me or IM me.
    Regards,
    Ernie Zahn
    Bonnut Film Studio

Inactive Member BonnutFilmStudio's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

by the way need to know by October 9th if you wanna help cause shooting will begin soon after. And shooting will be in Greenwich, CT and hour outside NYC.