Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: Kodachrome, Technicolor & the first Atom Bomb

Hi all, are there any people here who understand the issue of what happened in Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945? What caused the atomic bombs to be dropped on these small Japanese cities?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: Kodachrome, Technicolor & the first Atom Bomb

I have always loved studying history. I was especially interested in various wars, military conflicts, their causes and consequences, as well as the weapons used by various countries. By far the most interesting period in the history of mankind was the Second World War, because from 1939 to 1945 a huge number of weapons were used, unprecedented before. The year 1945 was especially striking for me, because in that year the United States bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki with two atomic bombs "Fat Man" and "Little Boy", which caused incredible destruction and casualties among hundreds of thousands of civilian population. I think you should read more about Hiroshima and Nagasaki on this site www.jluggage.com/blog/history/why-hiroshima-nagasaki-bombed-chosen/ as this historical event is incredibly interesting as well as important for all mankind to never allow nuclear weapons to be used again.