Thread: Anyone else doing Workprinter transfers in the US?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just looked on movie stuff's site and they say they won't be taking any new orders until March 1st! Have two reels I'd like to transfer before then. Anyone in the US have a workprinter and would be willing to transfer these to DV for me?

thanks

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi. I am just in the process of starting my business. I just picked up my WorkPrinter Pro last week. I have been doing research on the best way to clean the film and finally found the answer. It requires a purchase of a mechanical cleaner and modification to get it to work with super 8mm. My feeling is it will be about three weeks before I can start production . When I start I will have no backlog so I can get to your project right away. Also my website and price list is not ready. I can email you when I have a better estimate of my start date and a price structure. Tentative name of my Company will be Universal Media Transfers.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations to both of you.

You're welcome to make your announcements here, you might pick up more work. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Make sure you have a video monitor with cross pulse and underscan..(blue only can be helpful also, and a waveform/vectorscope is essential for any film to tape transfer set-up.