Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It Continues to Amaze Me...the lack of arguing on this forum. I don't recall installing padded walls, but maybe I did? [img]confused.gif[/img]

I used to try and runaway from arguments on the other forum, (which would usually lead to even more arguments.) Before it was Ying, then it was Yang, now it's Yawn!

On the other hand, I do like everyone who does
    post here...Oh wait a minute, I meant to say I hate everyone who posts here, yeah, that's it! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a theory.

Because I don't have a Super-8 Website that is listed with the search engines, there's less newbies being directed to this forum, which means less "fresh new blood". (an important dietary staple for any regular Super-8 Vampire Poster [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] are newbies.)

The funny thing is I DO have a Super-8 Website but have been waiting to list it on the search engines until I had a bit more content on it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's one thing I like about this forum...the lack of arguing! I did post once on that "Guerilla Filmmaking Forum", and one guy on there was obnoxious and nasty...another nice forum is Mike Brantley's Super 8 forum. Very nice people. I do favor this forum because you're all very knowledgeable and patient, and have a real passion for film and super 8. And nobody has ever been rude to me, or made me feel stupid...that means a lot!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="verdana, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="verdana, sans-serif">Originally posted by MikeyB:
    That's one thing I like about this forum...the lack of arguing! I did post once on that "Guerilla Filmmaking Forum", and one guy on there was obnoxious and nasty...</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

I saw that post! And I defended your honor! (in a masculine sort of way)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mikey B, poster of the decade!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This place is great. Alex, you've helped me more on this forum than all those other places combined. But what about the search engine listing? I think you're right, it would generate traffic and new blood might up the ante on the discourse...if that's what you're looking for. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Tim