Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I think it would be interesting to see what kinds of individual projects are being made in Super 8 by this group.

I'll start I have made a couple of horror films (shorts) A TV commercial, and Nostalgic stock shots with the Super 8 look.

My favorite is an action short with political overtones.... About a made bomber, who dreams of blowing up buildings, who wakes up to find he's being released from the mental hospital because of governmental fund reductions.

(I actually did not edit Boss-Jock's post, I just deleted a typo in the topic post title)

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 02, 2002 08:55 PM: Message edited by: Alex ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Currently I am doing a few things with Super 8. My part of the group film here is all planned out and will be shot in October.

I also am working on a silly film about our cat which we got last fall. The cat managed to get into a bunch of camera test films I did and some of it turned out so good I am going to try and put something together.

And I recently started a script for a short film tentatively titled "level headed". If it ever takes off into actual shooting I will post more info.