Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, we're now into what I call "The topic posts are so many now that it's obvious Matt only read a few of the posts".

I ain't emailing you Matt, and you know why. (I already covered that issue several replies ago on this very topic.) Even if Godzilla emailed me and said he was coming to stomp on your house, I might email you to let you know, but I'd probably be tempted to verify your address also. Actually, I would email you under that situation because I know you wouldn't believe me.

Matt, Hostboard has a search engine function.

I think I typed in Doofus to find your topic. No wait, I think I typed in "Nizo 6080 move", or "Nizo 6080 file) because I remembered the previous time you had posted that the film wasn't moving in your Nizo 6080 after you had filed the film gate.

A couple of topics came up at most, and yours was one of em. OK, it might have taken 30 seconds to a minute instead of just 30 seconds. I assure you, it took less than a minute to find it.

Not liking somebody on a forum shouldn't be enough of a reason for you to justify hostility towards that person, especially on a FORUM where the primary purpose is to share information.

I am of the opinion that you and Roger either clubbed your present wives over the head as a tribute to the caveman way, or at the very least clubbed their previous boyfriends over the head to get to them.

Matt, you have shown very little if any consideration for the primary purpose of a forum. The mere fact that you don't know how to find a previous topic in under a minute proves that point.

Roger, I believe that you have used your professional circumstances on these public forums to harrass those who don't agree with you. Profiteering isn't allowed on Hostboard forums. Your repeated antagonism towards me is the most ridiculous form of hypocrisy I have ever seen. Instead of being greatful that no one complains about you profiting off of sales you make on these non-profit forums, which is MORE of an issue than anything I did on Matt's auction, you use your profiteering as a pulpit to slam others.

I wanted to end on a funny note but it's next to impossible when it comes to you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alec, you can sand your woodie all day long on this "how long it took to find the post" detail, but the fact is:
    YOU SAW THAT I WAS SELLING MY CAMERA, AND CHOSE TO FIND A WAY TO TELL MY BIDDERS THEY SHOULDN'T BID ON MY CAMERA.

Plain and simple.

You clearly had an agenda.

I stated in my ad that the camera worked perfectly.
    There was no reason for you to "be a good sameritan" and warn those poor, helpless ebayers about your own paranoid delusions about the possibility of my camera not functioning, which of course, it does... again, as I stated in my ebay ad.

You screwed me over Alex.
    You meant to screw me over, and you succeeded, and I want everyone on this board to understand that for what it is.
    It was a comletely unprovoked attack, so just remember that.

And my supposed lack of expertise on using every intricate function of these boards is evidence of one thing, and one thing only:
    I don't spend every waking moment on the internet.

I actually have a life, and I'm actually accomplishing things (unlike yourself), which like most people who are actually doing something with their lives, that means they have not much time to blow their own horn the way you do all day and all night on this board.

Matt Pacini

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Alex:

Roger, I believe that you have used your professional circumstances on these public forums to harrass those who don't agree with you.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, sans-serif">Oh, like you DON'T use this forum as a pulpit to whine about the injustices in your pathetic life?

It's true that I have a successful internet based business but that doesn't mean that I forfeit my right to an opinion of people and my opinion of you is that you're an intellectually dishonest idiot. There is no degree to which my "celebrity status" could make that statement carry more weight. You prove it on your own every time you post.

Profiteering isn't allowed on Hostboard forums. Your repeated antagonism towards me is the most ridiculous form of hypocrisy I have ever seen.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, sans-serif">Well, you'd be the expert on hypocisy, Alex. As far as "profiteering" from my presence on Hostboard, you're way off base. Of the 400+ units I've sold over the internet, perhaps 6 have been to Shooting8mm members (that also happen to be Hostboard Members). The rest were sold to non-forum individuals and companies that found me through Google or Shooting8mm. More to the point, the amount of FREE services and FREE special mods I've provided to Hostboard members far outweigh any money I've made from being visible on Hostboard (which I've hardly visited in the last year). So, as usual, you're just full of crapp and don't know what you're talking about.

Instead of being greatful that no one complains about you profiting off of sales you make on these non-profit forums, which is MORE of an issue than anything I did on Matt's auction, you use your profiteering as a pulpit to slam others.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, sans-serif">If you want to report me to Hostboard, go ahead. I could care less. It's pretty obvious from the number of complaints filed about you that they'll tolerate just about anything.

I wanted to end on a funny note but it's next to impossible when it comes to you.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, sans-serif">Okay, instead how about ending with an explanation as to why you thought you felt justified in contacting Matt's bidders and interfering with his ebay auction? Despite all your ultra-stupid rationalizations as to why you don't think you'll get in trouble, you STILL haven't answered the larger question of why you interfered in the first place? The longer you avoid answering that question, the more dishonest you look, Alex.

Of course, it IS just easier to tell me to shut up than it is to answer the hard questions, isn't it?

Cheers.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Follow the Yellow Brick Road Roger

I'm pretty sure your spin on this will be classic.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345