Hi everyone,

I'm new here, I bought a beautiful Eumig P8 a few days ago, but I am concerned about some things.

1. When I had it turned on for some time, it smoked a little bit, now I've heard that that can be just dust on the lamp, and it has been sitting unprotected in the thrift store for quite a lot of time, so that seems accurate. I cleaned the lamp, and it didn't smoke again, but I am still a bit concerned; the smoke came from the part circled in red (please take a look at attachment), I would rather expect smoke from the bulb come through the roster on the top, instead of there;
smoke.JPG

2. It seems to not turn the spool consistently, instead it does so a bit stuttering, I didn't try putting on any film yet, so it may be just that.

3. I have read about a heat-absorbing filter being put in front of the film when the film speed reaches zero, but my projector seems to take about 10 seconds for the lamp to actually go dim, is this another symptom of running it without film?

Thanks in advance, I really come to like this thing and would like to see that it's working!
AgfaClack