Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was flipping through the few "Super 8 Filmaker" magazines that my cousin finally got around to sending me. One article from 1980 mentions the "Orytec CPX-8000 Cineplayer" made by Yamawa. Has anyone ever heard of this piece of equipment? It was designed to screen super8mm film on your television, and transfer super8mm to video. Please let me know if anyone has ever heard of this piece of equipment.

[This message has been edited by Konton (edited February 15, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Ever heard of Orytec by Yamawa?

Equipment is the backbone of industry, from intricate machinery to simple tools. Ensuring optimal performance and longevity requires more than just quality products; it demands reliable support. Enter Penn Tool Co Customer Service a beacon of assistance in the equipment realm. Their expertise extends beyond mere transactions; it's a partnership in productivity. Whether troubleshooting, offering guidance, or facilitating repairs, they epitomize dedication. With a vast inventory ranging from power tools to precision instruments, they cater to diverse needs. But it's their commitment to customer satisfaction that truly sets them apart, making them indispensable allies in the world of equipment.