Thread: Repair

Prop

Hi, does anybody know were I can send a Beaulieu to get it fixed? And were to send a Nizo?

Anywere in the world is fine, just write what you think about the place and how much you paid.

------------------

cameraguy

If your in Norway then you may want to try Bj?rn Andersson at Beaulieu Sweden. <[email protected]>

------------------

8th Man

The Nizo is anything but a lost cause. There are guys all over Germany that can do work on Nizos. Not TOO far from Norway.
    The super8mm film directory web site mentions one guy that can completely rebuild a Nizo.
    I had SML cameras in Venice CA do a voodoo dance over one of my 6080's and brought it back to life.
    I'd like to try Mr. Higdon to see what he can do though.

------------------
    PRM

Prop

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Courier, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cameraguy:
    If your in Norway then you may want to try Bj?rn Andersson at Beaulieu Sweden. <[email protected]>

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great, do you have some more details, were I can find him or Beaulieu Sweden..

Thor

hmm..his mail adress apeared in the quote so no problemos amigo..felize navidad to you all smile

------------------

[This message has been edited by Prop (edited December 12, 2001).]

cameraguy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Courier, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Prop:
    Great, do you have some more details, were I can find him or Beaulieu Sweden..

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, I thought I put the email in

[email protected]

------------------

cameraguy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Courier, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nigel:
    The Nizo is probably a lost cause since as far as I know there are no real sources for parts.

The Beaulieu is easy as long as it is not a 2008.

Send both to Irv Higdon in California. He treats me well. 1-800-318-3259

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Beaulieu 2008's have parts available and are easily fixable. Nizo's have plenty of repair outfits too. This is what happens when you take the word of Irv Higdon.

------------------

Nigel

As far as I know there are no sources for NEW parts for Nizo cameras. That doesn't mean that it can't be fixed. It just won't be fixed with NEW parts. As far as I know there are no NEW parts for the 2008 either. I was told that Beaulieu stopped making NEW parts for them a few years ago.

Irv Higdon also has a website
    www.irvhigdon.com

Good Luck

------------------

Nigel

The Nizo is probably a lost cause since as far as I know there are no real sources for parts.

The Beaulieu is easy as long as it is not a 2008.

Send both to Irv Higdon in California. He treats me well. 1-800-318-3259

Good Luck

------------------

Junior Hostboard Member Bagadan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Repair

Service has consistently proven that they can solve any problem.
    Last edited by Bagadan; September 8th, 2023 at 06:33 AM.