Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi folks,

The next days I will offer at eBay a very nice camera, the 9008S special. It?s not the camera I?m using, I will offer it for my uncle. It?s now at the Beaulieu service for a last check-up, so I can offer it in mint conditions.
    The very interesting feature of this camera is, that it has a standard c-mount connection like the 4008 and 5008. So you can use all your fine lenses from this models. Therefore the model is called "special".
    Another interesting feature is the possibility to backwind silent film and realize double-exposures and lap-dissolves in the camera. The camera is just prepared for the 200 ft drive.
    Of course, it has a full ground glass viewfinder, a digital LCS-display for frames and meters and an automatic motor stop with closed shutter.

So if anyone of you is pretending to purchase a high quality camera in the next time, it?s worth to wait for this auction! The start price is already in discussion, depends a little bit on the service costs.

I will also offer some smaller sound and silent projectors, among them an ELMO ST180 and others.

Pedro

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I live in Argentina and I am interested in buying a Super 8mm projector. Can you tell me the ones you are going to sell? And perhaps the price?

Thanks