Thread: Updates to site

MikeBrantley

Finally getting around to filling in some holes in the site that I've planned to plug for a long time. Here's one, with more to follow...
    http://www.super8filmmaking.com/s8sound.htm

------------------
    --Mike Brantley

MissCurlyCat2

No one is arguing [img]wink.gif[/img] , were just having a minute disagreement. I wouldn?t even call it a disagreement. [img]smile.gif[/img]

So I don?t think you have to worry about a fight or a locked thread. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Personally, I appreciate it when the link is posted. If it's an item that I would really want, and the BIN is good, then is saves valuable time searching for it on eBay. If a "lurker" gets it, then that's cool too. If someone is lurking on the board, and buys something AG from a link in a post, then they are obviously an AG lover, so what's the harm? Maybe they will join the board and become our new friend! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I love making new friends! Also, not everyone who lurks is a non-member; some people who are members here keep their user IDs invisible for their own personal reasons. It's not our place to judge, this is our place for fun and Dolly love! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Can't we drop the negativity please, and all live in happiness?

~Dee