Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I love Bombas socks, but their Return process is in the dark

I love Bombas socks. I've been ordering and wearing for years. I've ever had to return or exchange......until now. I ordered a pair of compression socks and realized I didn't need them after all. Expected to go to the website and click, click, print a return label and mail the socks back. To my surprise I had to email them the info, which I did. I thought Ok, I'll receive an email with a link to a return label......no.....it's been a day or two which is years in online shopping. Their happiness guarantee is feeling a little hollow. This is the age of immediate, point and click. Are there hopes that people will just forget, get tired of waiting, or keep the socks they don't want out of frustration.

Senior Hostboard Member JohnStaples's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: I love Bombas socks, but their Return process is in the

Hey. We have ordered from Bombas for a few years, and always loved the socks. Ordered the 8 pairs of Disney socks to wear on our upcoming trip. 4 out of 8 pairs started coming apart after wearing 1 or 2 times. I contacted the bombas customer service and they sent me new pairs. Reliable company.