Thread: Was with consumer cellular for over…

Senior Hostboard Member JohnStaples's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Was with consumer cellular for over…

Was with consumer cellular for over four months and apart from no service here and there in Atlanta where I live it was ok,I paid my bill on June 1st and drove to Maryland June 2nd, couldn't say where I started loosing service from because I wasn't on my phone but from I reach Maryland at 10pm on the second untill I had no choice but to switch to another carrier on June 6 I had no service,after contacting them on the app using Wi-Fi and having them tell me to do this on that for 3 days the eventually told me that my 5g phone that was fine for 4 months is only trying to connect to 3g towers,so I switched on June 6 only my regular monthly bill and when I called I was told that all they did was gave me my import pin but my service was not disconnected like I ask,I was then hang up on after asking for a supervisor 3 times,I called back got a supervisor and even though I only had service for two days and no service for four days I still had to pay 11$,stay away from them they lie customer service don't know what they are doing and cell service is no good

Senior Hostboard Member dertaika's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: Was with consumer cellular for over…

Hi, I want to let you know that because Consumer Cellular is a budget cell phone supplier, their offerings fall short of what you would expect from other big companies. If you read consumer cellular reviews here consumer cellular reviews you'll notice that Consumer Cellular, for example, doesn't offer unlimited data plans. If you need unlimited data, Consumer Cellular is not for you.