Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If anyone is interested, I am selling a new stop-motion video capture program written specifically to work with MovieStuff's WorkPrinter.

I own a WorkPrinter 2 and originally wrote the software for my own use. However, after testing it for a while, I came to prefer it to Adobe Premiere 6.0's stop-motion capture dialog, and thought others might as well.

The program is called "Dodcap," and here are some of its features:

- inexpensive alternative to Adobe Premiere 6.0's stop-motion capture
    feature; you do not need to purchase or install Premiere to use Dodcap, although Dodcap will co-exist peacefully with Premiere if you wish to use both
    - Dodcap knows that you are capturing film footage, and can perform a simple frame pulldown on-the-fly or immediately after capture to make your footage play back at the correct speed for NTSC and PAL
    - runs under Windows 2000 or XP (may run under Windows 98 & ME, but I
    haven't tested that)
    - works with most Windows-compatible video capture hardware/software
    - very simple to install, use, and uninstall (although I hope you
    won't have to do that!)
    - captures AVI files that are immediately ready for playback on your
    computer, or for editing in your favorite editing software
    - captures Type-2 DV AVI files, which most video editing software
    packages can load directly to a timeline and play back to your camera
    immediately without time-consuming re-rendering
    - excellent bargain at $49.95 USD

Note that if you wish to edit your footage on the computer, add fades, transitions, etc., you will still need a video editing software package. However, since Dodcap takes care of stop-motion capture for you, you are not forced into buying Adobe Premiere 6.0. You are free to use the editing software that came with your firewire card, or virtually any editing software. This could save you hundreds of $$$ !

Dodcap is try-before-you-buy software (i.e., shareware). Download a trial copy from my web site (AlternaWare.com) and try it with your system. If you like it, you can buy it 24-7 from the "Purchase" link on my site. Right after you purchase, you receive a serial number you can use to "unlock" your trial copy and upgrade to the full version.

If anyone has questions, just drop me an email at this address: [email protected] .
    Thanks!

- digvid (a.k.a. Jeff Dodson)

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 23, 2002 06:56 AM: Message edited by: digvid ]</font>

Senior Hostboard Member JohnStaples's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: New Capture Software Just For WorkPrinter

Nowadays, computers are starting to rule the world and this is worth accepting, so I'm thinking about introducing this system more into my small business in order to promote it. I started looking on the internet for more information and came across this webs indatalabs.com/services/ai-software-development . I was very impressed with the way this company works and I hope that we will be able to work with them.

Senior Hostboard Member dertaika's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

If you are engaged in development or work in the field of science, I think it will be interesting for you to get acquainted with the company https://trinetix.com/ . It has been creating new technologies for many years and its innovations are used all over the world. I hope you find this company interesting for you because they work with most of the major corporations and have achieved great success.

Junior Hostboard Member richardson's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think dedicated software is better for hardware efficient utilization. I use the dedicated software for capturing trading glimpses. It was so awesome to learn the trading waves. I get developed an app from a company. You can check this list of the best development companies to have your custom app. It was never easy to find a good development team working in trending languages.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Hey guys! Could you please tell me where I can find good alert software? Thanks in advance!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Hello. In fact, desk alert software is really very useful and indispensable for me personally when working in a large company. With it, you can notify employees about certain tasks at the click of a button and set priorities. I think you should take a look at this.
    In my company, this software has been used for a very long time and during all this time it has helped us greatly speed up all work processes.

Junior Hostboard Member aishleysmith1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Computers are starting to play a really important role in the world now. Each an every business needs this now. If you start looking for more information, then you can check out: AI & ML Software Development Services | Appinventiv . I was very impressed with the way this ai app development company works.

Junior Hostboard Member Bagadan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Crftvideo truly lives up to their slogan - "WE CREATE MAGIC"! I was blown away by the quality and impact of the videos they created for my business. Not only have they captured the essence of my brand, but their videos have been incredibly effective in driving sales (CRFT VIDEO: EXPLAINER VIDEO PRODUCTION COMPANY) and converting leads into repeat customers.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Introducing cutting-edge capture software exclusively designed for the WorkPrinter, a revolutionary device transforming the way we approach productivity. This innovative software seamlessly integrates with the WorkPrinter, streamlining document scanning and organization for optimal efficiency. With its user-friendly interface and advanced features, users can effortlessly digitize and manage their work documents. Moreover, this software goes beyond conventional functions, incorporating a specialized module for the seamless integration of a cash counting machine, catering to businesses that require precise financial handling. Elevate your work experience with the WorkPrinter and this groundbreaking capture software, combining functionality and versatility in one powerful solution.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Chambers' Magic captivates audiences with mesmerizing illusions and enchanting performances that transport spectators to a realm of wonder. From mind-bending tricks to awe-inspiring sleight of hand, Chambers' Magic is a testament to the artistry of magician Katrina. To witness the magic unfold, visit Magical Katrina Award Winning Female Magician Los Angeles Magician and embark on a journey where the impossible becomes reality, leaving audiences spellbound by the sheer brilliance of Chambers' magical prowess.