Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey there, I've been a bit of an idiot and lost the little yellow envelope they give you with the cartridges so I'm left with a REALLY important roll of film and I cant find the address in Wimbledon to send it to, can ya fill me in?

Also will they mind if I just send it in a regular envelope? They aren't picky about their mail are they? I'm just just thinking for when they have to send it back.

This may sound very pedantic but I cant afford to lose this film. Cheers.

Senior Hostboard Member BolexPlusx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

From what I've heard, the yellow mailer really is only an envelope, and what gets you processing is the fact that the cartridge is labeled "sold with Kodak processing included" (...or something like that.)

-So a regular envelope should be OK.

according to the mailer I have (we get the same ones in North America now), the UK Address is:

P.O. Box 2,
    Deer Park Road,
    Wimbledon, London,
    SW19 3UG

They will probably recycle the return address off your envelope, so it pays to have it very legible. It probably wouldn't hurt to label your sending envelope "Kodachrome Movie Film" either.

Best of Luck!

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 03, 2004 09:24 AM: Message edited by: BolexPlusx ]</font>