Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

In-Depth Resources on Inspector Montalbano's Sicily

Hello guys, I'm eager to delve deeper into the captivating world of Inspector Montalbano's Sicily and explore the stunning locations featured in the series. Can anyone recommend a reliable source, blog, or YouTube channel that provides comprehensive coverage and insights into the filming locations, cultural references, and behind-the-scenes anecdotes of this beloved Italian TV series?

Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Re: In-Depth Resources on Inspector Montalbano's Sicily

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeklair View Post
    Hello guys, I'm eager to delve deeper into the captivating world of Inspector Montalbano's Sicily and explore the stunning locations featured in the series. Can anyone recommend a reliable source, blog, or YouTube channel that provides comprehensive coverage and insights into the filming locations, cultural references, and behind-the-scenes anecdotes of this beloved Italian TV series?

Thanks!
    Hey Mike, for a comprehensive exploration of Inspector Montalbano's Sicily, I highly recommend checking out the blog 'Inspector Montalbano Sicily' run by Joe and Giulia, a husband and wife duo. They offer detailed insights into the filming locations, cultural references, and behind-the-scenes stories of the series, providing a rich and immersive experience for fans. Their firsthand accounts and in-depth coverage make it a must-read for anyone eager to uncover the allure of Montalbano's Sicily.