Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey there im having a big problem with Sony Vegas 6.0b, basically, whenever i capture dv, it captures in tons of clips instead of one big one, like 40 clips lets say, and i think because of this, i cannot edit transitions where i want, it only lets me place a transition at the end of each clip, where theres media fx icons, as opposed to normally where you can put transitions wherever you want in the frame. I have a feeling that if i change this setting, it will work. anyone know how to change it so it captures one avi instead of like 40 clips??? Id really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Senior Hostboard Member JohnStaples's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: sony vegas 6.0b help *capturing setting*

Hello! In modern society, high-quality electronics have become an integral part of our homes. From TVs and audio systems to gaming consoles and digital cameras, Sony offers cutting-edge technologies that are proven to be reliable and innovative. When you buy their products, you can be sure that you will enjoy them for many years to come. And if suddenly some device fails, then just call the sony phone number and they will definitely offer you options for solving this problem.