Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Does anyone know how to record a streaming video (e.g realplayer) or quicktime?

Do I need a program or something..

I am clueless!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yep, you need software. Most DV editing software will allow you to output in Real Video.

You can get quicktime (www.apple.com) and it'll allow you to convert to (I think) quicktime files.

I think the full version of Real Player will allow you to do the same.

By convert I mean take a native avi file and output in either format.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What you are trying to do is RECORD not MAKE a streaming video...........so as far as i know it is not possible to record it. In fact the reason so much content is streamed nowadays is so that the owner of copyrighted material can have copyright control.

marti

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know one software which can record streaming windows media files only " .asf" .
    It is called ASFRecorder, and you can find it here: http://www.lemuria.org/mirrors/asfrecorder

Just give it the path for the .asf file, and sit back. It will record it to your hard drive.

But, frown this amazing software is stopped, thats mean there will be no further verstions.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Re: Recording streaming video

I had the idea of starting my own video watching business. So I'm wondering how to build a video streaming website from scratch?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

The process of creating a website for live video streaming is not that easy. First, you need to decide what type of event or niche you will be streaming video content to users for. You must have an idea of ​​who your target audience will be and what they expect from you. You must know the needs of the user in order to use your live streaming application.
    Before you develop a video streaming website, you need to hire a team of developers and designers. If you want your streaming application to be ready in the shortest possible time, it is better to contact the developers who will help you build a video streaming website according to your requirement.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

The media industry has always been at the forefront of development. As a flexible structure, it follows a single-way rule – to develop or disappear. But it is not going to leave the top. Users want to get the necessary information or services here and now. Today, live streaming is becoming part of our modern reality, offering business owners truly active speedy live streaming websites for their needs. In this article, we will look in detail at how to create a video streaming website to meet modern customers’ needs.

Hostboard Member ReginaldCannon's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Good evening. I recently found an article about sports multi DRM and through this article, I realized that most OTT content operators provide services to different client devices in order to support as many users as possible. Multi-DRM solution/service providers support multiple platforms and devices in the following ways to meet these requirements.

Junior Hostboard Member amandaorl's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What are some of the most inspiring or memorable videos you've come across on video sharing platforms? How do you believe these platforms contribute to broadening our understanding of different cultures and perspectives?

Junior Hostboard Member dani1662's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

In today's digital age, video sharing platforms https://luxuretv.email have become more than just a way to pass the time – they're a window into different cultures, perspectives, and experiences from around the world. Whether it's sharing travel vlogs, cooking tutorials, music covers, or heartfelt personal stories, there's something truly magical about the way videos connect us and inspire us.