Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So are you basically saying, professional screenwriters only?

Mods

------------------
    Mark "Mods" Lovegrove
    Anarchy Pictures

Eric_MYH

Call for a London Screenwriters Review Group:

I?d like to form a screenwriters review group that would meet evenings, bi-weekly in a pub with a good large private room in central London (like the Princess Louise in Holborn). The group will be broken down into sub-groupings of 6-8 screenwriters working in similar genres. At each meeting a screenplay written by one of the members of each sub-grouping (read in advance by the other members of that sub-grouping) will be reviewed and suggestions will be offered for the creative betterment of the screenplay.

The principles of the group will be as follows:

a) The group will only be open to screenwriters who have a completed screenplay ready for immediate review, and have at least one other project in the works that will be ready for review by the group in 8-10 weeks time when it is again that person?s turn to present a screenplay for review. No wannabes, please.

b) The review process is meant to be a brutal, no punches pulled affair. The purpose of the process is that through the combined efforts of each sub-grouping, every screenplay will be improved beyond the individual screenwriter?s ability. If you can?t take criticism, or are not interested in taking in other people?s ideas, this isn?t the right group for you.

c) The members of the group will be deeply respectful of each other?s time and effort put into the review process. This means that a group member will NEVER submit a screenplay for review that is not in the best and final form that the screenwriter is capable of putting it in by him/herself. Prefacing the presentation of your screenplay with the phrase ?this isn?t really done yet, but I?d like to hear what you think about it anyway? will result in your summary excommunication from the group.

d) The member of the group will put genuine and serious time into bettering the screenplays under review. They will do this without promises of financial rewards or co-writing credits.

If you are interested, please drop me a note at [email protected] telling me a little bit about yourself and your interest in screenwriting. Also, please include a pitch for the screenplay you have that is ready for immediate review so that you can be sub-grouped with people that share an interest in your genre. Lastly, do tell me if you?d be interested in being coordinator for a sub-grouping of 6-8 screenwriters that work in your genre.

Thanks and good writing,

---Eric Schultz

------------------

Eric Schultz
    Indy writer-producer Mind Your Head Productions
    Email: [email protected] WWW: http://www.MindYourHead.Org