Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: I met Robert Rodriguez, I shook his hand, he gave me his autograph, and took a pictur

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

....and the red sea parted ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey there.

.......and then you creamed your pants.

Im sorry but you sound slike a f*ckin weirdo.

If you put as much effort into writing your scripts as you do stalking celebs then maybe you would be somewhere.

Despin out.

Eliud25
    No there were no miracles but he was kind of like a miracle I suppose since he made a movie for 7,000 and that was kind of like a miracle.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 07, 2002 11:43 AM: Message edited by: Eliud25 ]</font>

Eliud25
    I know how this looks. I mean if I was in your place I would think the same thing Despin, but I am not. I repeat not stalking celebrities. I don't appreciate you thinking that I am. To your info that brother and his sister came to me at the end of the film and introduced me to another brother who was making a film. Apparently they had been inpressed with my sincerity and the fact I told them I had just arrived from a small town. The other brother is making a film in October and was interested in my filmmaking abilities. So we talked for a while and he took my information and gave me tips. Apparently he needed someone to direct his film and I was a good candidate for the position since he is filming at a small town close to my home town.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 06, 2002 07:32 AM: Message edited by: Eliud25 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Eliud25, you didn't know that in order to get a producer to read your script that you have to go through an agent? You should be stalking agents and not celebs.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

soooo, you didnt even meet Robert then...

[chuckle]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> The other brother is making a film in October and was interested in my filmmaking abilities. So we talked for a while and he took my information and gave me tips. Apparently he needed someone to direct his film and I was a good candidate for the position since he is filming at a small town close to my home town </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bullshit. That's just a steaming pile of filth ridden BULLSHIT.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey there.

"The other brother is making a film in October and was interested in my filmmaking abilities. So we talked for a while and he took my information and gave me tips. Apparently he needed someone to direct his film and I was a good candidate for the position since he is filming at a small town close to my home town."

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.........

I almost p*ssed myself.

Despin out.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Off topic but hey! Someone else from Oxford! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smile.gif[/img]
    Mark

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah Mods, I'm from Oxford. I didn't realise until now that you were too, lol! What area are you from? I live in Bicester (which isn't really Oxford but who cares?) [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Anyway, getting back to the subject of Eliud25's bullsh*t I am sure that the man must be on some kind of medication. He seems to forget that this web board is full of film makers who know how the REAL world of the film business works. I don't know about any of you guys but I've never had a brother of a well known film maker ask me to direct his film within minutes of meeting me.

Why do I have a feeling that Eliud25 is going to be at the opening of the next Ridley Scott movie and why do I get the feeling he's going to come back and tell us he's going to co-direct Spy Game 2 with Tony Scott.

Eliud25, you almost got away with your sh*t. If you hadn't had made the comment about his brother asking you to direct, you might have got away with it.