Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hi all i shoot my new short film in dihital 8 do u know a proper festival which is famous and well known thati could send my film to it and i can change film format to any video "mini dv or digital betacam" thanks for ur help all and plz if u know that this festivals have not deadline passed alrady thanks again

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There are LOADS of film festival. You could lok on this website for starters http://www.exposure.co.uk/news/index.html

Also have a look on http://www.channel4.com/film/newsfea...ls_awards.html the FilmFour website. Or do a search on the internet and you'll get lots of results.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 31, 2003 07:31 AM: Message edited by: Justin (formerly Twister) ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

www.britfilms.com has a long list of UK festivals and what not if i remember correctly.

Incidently i was talking to this guy who works in the broadcast industry (so he knows what he is talking about) and i asked him why they never seem to accept D8 only DV and the other formats, and his answer was that as D8 uses the same codec as DV, D8 is classed under the DV... and so still acepted. Though if its a smaller festival i would check first.