Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

jungleguy - I BELIEVE YOU. It's great that you can finally buy a 2 button mouse for Macs. I'm arguing with the guys who defend their single button mouse. If one button is plenty for them, great. But it's not plenty for me.

Where did you get that temper?? A troubled childhood would be my guess.

End of conversation.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Let's stop here. Let's say Mac won.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks for that, coz if u didn't do it, i would have. (hey, i started this thing... muhhahahahaha)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Re: Mac Vs Windows

When it comes to the Mac vs. Windows debate, there are a few factors to consider. Windows PCs offer a wide range of hardware options at various price points, making them more accessible for different budgets. They are also more compatible with a broader range of software, including some industry-specific applications. On the other hand, Macs are known for their stability and security. The closed ecosystem and rigorous quality control ensure a reliable user experience. Macs also excel in creative fields due to their robust software and hardware integration. Ultimately, it boils down to personal preference and your specific needs. Consider factors such as software compatibility, desired user experience, and budget to make the right choice

Senior Hostboard Member lonasin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Mac Vs Windows

I am a Mac fan! Mac is the epitome of elegance and creativity. the design is breathtaking. In addition, Mac computers are known for their excellent integration with other Apple devices, making your digital life easier. Whether you're a graphic designer, video editor, or musician, Macs have your back. Also, the Mac is constantly updating the software, I already used the Download macOS Sonoma DMG .

Sonoma is the latest version of macOS and getting a DMG file is quite easy. You just need to download and after the download is completed, find the DMG file in the Downloads folder or in the specified destination. Double click the DMG file and it will be mounted as a virtual drive on your desktop. From there, you can access and install macOS Sonoma.

Trust me, once you switch to a Mac, you will never go back!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678