Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Right. Wager again. But it should work properly now. So come and have a watch!

windowslaws

"The fact i cant even tell makes me think it wasnt done as good as it could of been."

could HAVE been.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

when someone has to start using typos to get back at you then you can assume they dont actually have a counter argument or opinion

windowslaws

I think you're getting it! It was a special effects film. That's it! It was not however, an FX test fuck around. There's a difference. Maybe you can't tell whether its serious or comedy. Hate to tell you this but the majority of people who have seen it could tell very easily. Just MAYBE, its you.

windowslaws

or has realised that its 1.30am just cant be bothered trying prove himself to someone who insists on being offensive

windowslaws

it's truly amazing that with all those grade a's smacking us about that you struggle so dearly with the concept of irony.

now could i also ask why we have struck such a nerve with you. for us it's a case of defending, describing and explaining our film to people who didn't like it for specific reasons.

you however have really gone for the throat, if that's what A grades do to you i'm glad i got A star grades!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maybe you can't tell whether its serious or comedy. Hate to tell you this but the majority of people who have seen it could tell very easily. Just MAYBE, its you.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah me and everyone else on this board...

maybe the other people understand it becos its in some context? becos they know you or knew about the project before they saw the final result.

Then again, maybe everyone on this board is just infinately more stupid than all the people you know. Im sorry we havent been able to match up to your expectations.

Like someone said earlier... you are in the wrong business if you cant take cricitism, and that what it seems to me. Everytime someone gives thier opinion of the movie you beat it down stating how they aint bright enough to understand it. Oh how it must drain you to be such a misunderstood artist.

Yes i think you have every right to get upset if someone says it was a fuck about when you took it seriously. But bitching at your audience becos they dont understand how to take your movie isnt going to get you anywhere.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 03, 2004 08:40 PM: Message edited by: belovedmonster ]</font>

windowslaws

its getting confusing cos there's two of us replying under this name.

But, we never bitched at people who have been offering ACTUAL opinions, we bitched at people who set out to be offensive, arrogant and who worded their opinions as direct attacks. You seem to have been making things up in your head. And don't be upset that you're not as clever or whatever, people are different. its ok. your point on context I did address earlier as well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And don't be upset that you're not as clever or whatever, people are different. its ok.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lol. you moan that you are having to put up with "offensive" and "arrogant" "direct attacks" and look at the patronising shit you write.

Ive tried to be as objective as i can, saying its not right to say its a fuck about, but at the same time i dont think your movie is very good. But its obviously lost on you.

windowslaws

Fuck. You have to understand. Again, an ironic comment, I think we're on the wrong page here, you're taking this all very seriously. I'm NOT serious. Take it easy, seriously, thanks for your comments, the DVD will be out on 26th January. Feel free to order from our website. Thanks again and I'm sorry.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

maybe you are not as well versed in internet chat as others but FACT:

Irony can not expressed through text online.

Hey... just think... did you ever think that maybe all the "offensive" and "arrogant" "direct attacks" could of been ironic too? Wouldnt that be funny dude?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast