Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Peter...I'm curious about this upcoming film of yours. Are there some links somewhere on this site where you tell the world what it is?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just putting finishing touches on "Two Birds..." for the New York Television Festival and then finishing "Helpless" (more on that in its own thread) and doing a news broadcast on an ECB bigshot in September which I intend to turn into a continuous revenue stream by setting up a financial news channel with my parent company. Let's see...

Inactive Member untamed_aggression's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In a year, I'll have completed my first year of uni, be a fair way to being massively in debt, have a few good shows behind me and an exponentially increased DVD/soundtrack collection.

And perhaps a little liver damage from copious amounts of alcohol.

EDIT: Without Cheese is possibly one of the best titles I've ever heard.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 26, 2005 10:17 PM: Message edited by: Untamed Aggression ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My aims:
    Successfully complete the second year of the degree
    Still have a girlfriend
    Make a few shorts (and do more higher budget stuff)
    Submit some completed stuff to some festivals

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A year from now?

Well, Ill guess Mortus Illumina will have been released by then.
    and NDP Philo Cafe finished.
    and Circus of the Damned will have been finished by then (although I said that a couple of years ago....)
    Thats 3 big ole feature films.

Ill sit and watch em for old times sake and reminisce with a few beers, and be exstatic and amazed that we managed to finish them.

To be involved in any thing more over the next year will probably take up too much effort, but it depends on how the search for funding goes. Or what good stories/crews/opportunities come along.

Would definatly NOT break the cardinal rule of spending my own money on making a movie :-) again.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Over the next year... hmmmm...

Firstly, having recently quit my perfectly good (and well paid) job, after going through some self review (as Nigel mentioned above)... I am free to follow my digital pursuits!

I've submited Mirror Man for the Liverpool Film Festival! (curtinparloe, the deadline is the 31st July)

After that its off to Spain for a year (long story, girlfriend got a job over there) - also be working with Kigo (also from this forum, who moved to Spain) on various projects... including our first feature La Maison Du Noir.

So by this time next year, all pre-production will be complete - ready for production!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

By this time next year i hope to have...

</font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bought my XL1s</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Passed my sophmore year</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Finished writing "Phreak"</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Filmed Phreak</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Finished writing "Sarcasm"</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Partially filmed "Sarcasm"</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Finished writing "Circus Of Regrets"</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Completely finished "The Hill"</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Partied to the furthest extent possible</font>[/list]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thats pretty much it. Hopefully itll all get done! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Why would you bother buying an XL1s at this point??

Think about it....

Good Luck

Inactive Member TJ_the_director's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A year from now I hope to be stuffing a VHS copy of my film in an envelope addressed to the Sundance Film Festival. [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hopefully wish to have made "Low Spirits" - http://www.cashproductions.co.uk/ls/lsmain.html and have a finished draft of, "The Last British Execution" - http://www.cashproductions.co.uk/tlbe/tlbeindex.htm

By the way my last film, "the Jumper" - http://www.cashproductions.co.uk/jumper/jumperindex.htm , is getting reviewed in next months Hotdog film mag, on sale August 4th!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast