This camera is not very used. Impeccable condition. Manual lens only: Angenieux T/1.2 F6-80mm, C-mount, collimated, incredibly sharp, light transmission (T/1.2!)is better than other lenses with shorter focal lengths, outfitted with 1A, 85B filters and lens shade.
Beaulieu camera body: accepts any C-mount lens or adapter, reflex ground-glass viewfinder with adjustable diopter, 45 degree variable mirrored shutter for normal, low light, time lapse exposure settings, you can close shutter for enabling fades and dissolves with camera's 90-frame backwind feature, exposure meter always yields correct results, best film guidance and transport ever made for Super 8, runs at 4, 9, 18, 24, 36, 80 fps; ASA film speeds from 12 to 400, accepts the crystal speed control that is sold by Super 8 Sound (no, I do not have it); intervalometer set for single frame, 1 fps, 6 fpm, 2 fpm; frame and cm counters, miniplug input for battery belt or AC power adapter, input for electronic remote and for flash sync; also have eyecup and cap for viewfinder (cap is for animation/copy stand shooting, no light enters viewfinder), one 1200 mAh battery that fits in handle and a charger for said battery. With battery and lens, the camera weighs about 6 lbs. Also have original instruction manual. No case.

I am asking for $1700. I will include shipping in the price. You won't find a lens like this one sold at Super 8 Sound with one of their Beaulieus.
If you are serious, please email Richard Fomo [email protected] for pictures and further details.

------------------

[This message has been edited by rjfomo (edited March 23, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by rjfomo (edited March 23, 2002).]