Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi,

This might not be the right protocol for these message boards but I hope I will be forgiven for any faux pas.

Basically, I am a documentary filmmaker with a background of political activism. I would like to get in touch with anybody who is interested in collaborating on a documentary - particularly something which opposes war or the machinations behind it - or globalisation, corruption etc.

I have pretty much all the necessary equipment to work in DV (based around an XL1-S) and I have skills in most departments but I would prefer to be working as part of a team.

I would particularly like to hear from people living in northwest England.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We would be intested but are mostly around London, Are you anywhere near Sedgefield, we would like interviews from the candidates there for a start for the wbsite! alsonin Blackburn... We could make a docmentary about women peace protestors and whistle blowers perhaps?
    phone number 07958759456

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm also interested. I'm a digital effects artist and musician.
    See www.minionvideo.co.uk for details.

I'm looking a nice project to work on for FREE. I'm based in Belfast but thanks to www.yousendit.com I can send and recieve large movie files via email (1gb/per email).

Let me know if you need me.
    (I do CG creatures/explosions to matrix/fight club virtual camera fx to basic titles & music.)

Nath
    [email protected]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the replies. I thought I was being notified by e-mail of any responses but it didn't happen and I've only just found them.

It looks a bit late for sedgefield and Blackburn (tomorrow is the election!). I'd be very interested in working on something about whistleblowers but we may have geographical problems if you are London based. I'm quite happy working on the breadline if necessary but traveling can be a bit prohibitive.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi guys,

please see my other post on this years Portobello Film Festival.

You all are obviously very keen and talented, let's not let this go to waste.

We at filmmakersagainstwar are extremelly keen to help you guys to participate, so any ideas you have we would like to hear about it, if you need any help, we will see what we can do.

keep watching www.filmmakersagainstwar.org, and lets keep sharing ideas and information here on the forum.

all the very best,

FAW activist