I am in my final year of BA (hons) Photomedia and Design Communications at Plymouth College Of Art And Design, and my major project for this year is to make a 10 minute Arthurian drama. I have the locations set ? King Arthur?s Great Halls in Tintagel, and the nearby St Nectans Glen, and will be shooting over two days in the third week of Febuary 2004, and I am looking to complete my film crew. This film is a vital project ? I will either pass or fail my degree based on this film

I really need a good sound recordist. I will be shooting the film on DV-Cam, and can provide all the nessecary mics, leads, etc, from the college store. Some is interior and some exterior, it is all location shooting.

I also need an editor to edit for three consecutive days to be arranged at mutual convenience between end of Febuary and the middle of March, an edit suite with all extra equipment required, in central Plymouth is provided, editing from mini DV on either Avid or Premiere.

The work is unpaid I am afraid, but the film will be shown at festivals, and also, my tutor tells me, at the Warner Cinema as part of the Summer Show, as in other years ? which is a very good venue as many established film industry people go there to see the work, in all roles, of newcomers to the film industry and graduating students ? so working on this project should be very good publicity. The film will go on to be entered into film festivals, and BBC Countryfile have also shown interest in this production, though things have yet to be confirmed with them. The people involved so far as cast and crew all have a highly professional outlook on the project, are very hard working and easy to get along with, so i can assure you that your time with us would be a very happy one..
If you would be interested please get in touch with me,

Laura Jury
[email protected] or [email protected]
07855 090589